POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PNG comparison of icons 3.6 and 3.7 beta : Re: PNG comparison of icons 3.6 and 3.7 beta Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG comparison of icons 3.6 and 3.7 beta
From: m a r c
Date: 25 May 2009 07:27:04
Message: <4a1a8088$1@news.povray.org>
Oh thank you !!!
Now I know why I wasn't sleeping well for the 6 or 7 past years.
I was an innocent victim of TUPRYLS (The Ugly PovRaY Logo Syndrom) ;-).

Marc (goes to bed, CU in a few months)

P.S. BTW I agree with  TdG : a different color would be enough together with
an enhanced transparency mask

4a19d05c$1@news.povray.org...